Muffler Bypass Pipes / Race Pipes 991.1 and 991.2 Turbo / S - Brombacher - For OEM Tips
Part #: BES 991 200 40S
Delivery Time: Expected 6 Days
DescriptionTake your 991.1 or 991.2 Turbo or Turbo S to a new level with these muffler bypass pipes. They produce the wildest sound available on the market today and are a perfect upgrade for level 3 or 4 car used on the track. They produce loud, low, deep tones with exaggerated turbo whistling and sinister gurgling and crackling off throttle. By far the best sound you can get out of your turbo, not to mention being able to shoot flames! The only real drawback is the drone in the cabin which we try to minimalize by stepping down the diameter in 3 stages.
- + 35 crank hp & + 25 crank torque
- 3" tubing (75mm) that tapers down to 2.25” (57mm) to prevent turbo damage.
- Weighs 7 lbs. (3,1 Kg)
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304.
- Bolts up to the turbochargers, replacing both the cats and the muffler.
- Reduces turbo lag and backpressure.
- Exhaust tips are not included! Stock tips will fit.
- Intoxicating growl at idle, partial throttle and wide-open throttle.
- Made in Germany by M&M
- Software programming is necessary, as the lack of catalytic converters will throw the check engine light.
New gaskets are a must, please order 2 Qty. part # 99711121770
Our entire “Brombacher” line of exhausts is manufactured by M&M Exhaust, GmbH in Germany. They manufacture a multitude of Porsche Motorsport and Racing Exhausts. Each system is tested comprehensively for flow characteristics / rate, thermal stress, cracking, and longevity. If you are looking for the purest motorsport sound and an exhaust product that can handle abuse at the track, look no further. These are not C.A.R.B. certified (California) and are for Racing use only.
Package InformationFID: BES.991.200.40S
|991.1 TT (14-16)||991 Turbo, 3.8L, 383kW (14-16)|
|991 Turbo S, 3.8L, 412kW (14-16)|
|991.2 TT (16-)||991.2 Turbo, 3.8L, 397kW (16-)|
|991.2 Turbo S, 3.8L, 427kW (16-)|