Sport Muffler 991.2 Turbo/S - Brombacher - Sound Version - For OEM Cats and Tips
Part #: BES 991 250 40S
Delivery Time: Expected 6 Days
DescriptionPerfect Muffler for those looking for a more aggressive exhaust note without changing the factory catalytic converters. The added benefit is you can reuse your OEM catalytic converters for emissions purposes.
+ 15 Hp & + 12 torque
- Reuses OEM cats, perfect for those concerned about warranty.
- Open muffler design for added power.
- Tubing diameter is the same as the OEM system.
- Weighs 19 lbs. (8,6 Kg)
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304.
- 4 on a scale of 1-10 in volume (1 being stock) below 3,000 rpms, 6 on a scale of 1-10 in volume under maximum load (3 being stock).
- Includes Cone and V band style hardware to prevent exhaust leaks.
- Made in Germany.
- Modular design for future 100 cell, 200 cell or cat bypass use.
- More distinguished growl at idle, partial throttle and wide open throttle.
- ECU programming (Software) is NOT necessary.
- Reuses OEM tips.
- Does NOT generate catalytic efficiency codes (NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT).
“BROMBACHER” MUFFLERS are vastly different than the common aftermarket, “baffle plate and packing” type mufflers. Our mufflers are uniquely made with double perforated sound absorption tubes. These tubes are made in a trapezoidal pattern and are perforated with varying diameters, which isolates and dampens unwanted drone frequencies. In relation to performance, they produce much less flow restriction at higher gas velocities, which translates to larger horsepower gains at higher RPMs. Also they prevent a total loss of backpressure at lower rpms, so low end torque loss is minimized. Perhaps the greatest benefit of the “open architecture” design, is the strong, linear, firing-order dominated flat-6 Porsche® sound with a slight gurgling and crackling off throttle.
THE ENTIRE “BROMBACHER” EXHAUST LINE is manufactured by M&M Exhaust, GmbH in Germany. “Brombacher” exhausts are engineered for the discerning Porsche® owner and offer unmatched performance, unparalleled quality, and incredible value. They are tested comprehensively for flow rate and characteristics, thermal stress, resistance to cracking, and longevity. To further ensure quality, all of our exhaust systems meet the material standards of the German independent testing agency TÜV; whose quality standards are among some of the strictest in the world. All this research, development and testing ensures maximum horsepower gains throughout a broad power band; all while maintaining reasonable sound levels for the street and provide a distinct, sporty exhaust note that is purely Porsche®.
Package InformationFID: BES.991.250.40S
|991-2 TT (16-)||991.2 Turbo, 3.8L, 397kW (16-)|
|991.2 Turbo S, 3.8L, 427kW (16-)|