Software Control Module 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S + 55 HP / + 77 TQ
Part #: FVD 991 618 03R02
Description3 Customized Software Maps are included on the Module:
Software Map 1 – European 98 ROZ or higher (also for 95+ RON – Race Fuel)
+ 41 kW (55 HP) & + 105 Nm (77 lb/ft ) torque gains at the crank.
Software Map 2 – North & South American 93 – 95 RON
+ 45 HP (33 kW) & + 59 lb/ft (80 Nm) torque gains at the crank.
Software Map 3 – North & South American 91 RON or less & high ambient temperatures.
+ 35 HP (26 kW) & 44 lb/ft (60 Nm) torque gains at the crank.
- No need to send your car or ECU anywhere to have the programming done. Simply have a qualified professional perform the installation.
- The FVD Software Module is an External unit that integrates seamlessly with the factory ECU and factory sensor plugs.
- The FVD Module is completely reversible.
- All of the OEM engine software safety features are fully intact and not disabled. Dealer service and full diagnostics can be performed without removing the unit.
- The FVD Module samples intake manifold pressure sensor, boost pressure sensors, fuel rail pressure sensor, ecu (Can bus low and high) and camshaft angle sensor for safe, reliable power!
- Contains a Self-Adapting Dual-Core Processor to process and implement input signals rapidly.
- The Module includes 3 programs which can be selected via a touch pad on the top of the unit
- Power increases are always on tap; you don't always have to be in Sport mode.
- Dyno Proven and comprehensively tested on the Autobahn and under daily driving conditions.
- 30 + years of software tuning knowledge.
- 30-day money back guarantee! Not satisfied with the power, send it back no questions asked.
FVD vs. THE COMPETITION
Since 1983, FVD-Brombacher has been setting the standard for Porsche® engine building and tuning in Germany. Our broad mechanical knowledge of the flat 6 Porsche® engine naturally led to our development of Engine Management software. Over the years we have perfected the art of software tuning, making substantial gains in horsepower and torque, while retaining drivability and most importantly reliability. Unlike many others in the industry, our only focus is software for Porsche®. This allows us to bring you the most polished, factory-smooth and powerful aftermarket software product for Porsche® period.
The 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S models have tuning protection from the factory. So in order to deliver software that is both powerful and reliable we acquired a piggy back unit that could access and sample all of the sensors needed to handle all of the sophisticated electronics / conditional variances that the these models have onboard. By monitoring and adjusting values on the intake manifold pressure sensor, boost pressure sensors, fuel rail pressure sensor, ecu (Can bus low and high) and camshaft angle sensor we can give you safe, reliable power gains.
CONVENIENT– FVD Software Module can be installed by a trusted independent shop or participating FVD dealer. It is not necessary to pull out the ECU and send it to us and you don't have to transport your car to a tuner like the competition.
POWERFUL – The FVD Software Module modifies the ignition timing, optimizes the air /fuel ratios, increases the rev limiter and modifies the boost mapping. For all Porsche® vehicles from 2000 upwards, we also alter the throttle response which effectively negates the throttle delay found in E-Gas or drive by wire vehicles. The throttle response is improved linearly so that you don't experience sharp increases commonly found with other software tuners who tend to exacerbate the throttle response. For us, the “Devil is in the details”, so we concentrate on laying the power down more smoothly, while providing consistent acceleration. Ultimately, FVD tuned cars are often quicker than their often overrated counterparts.
RELIABLE – All of the OEM engine software safety features are left fully intact and are not disabled. So you will benefit from the added performance without sacrificing the reliability that the Porsche® brand is renowned for. In addition, our software engineers have been trained by Bosch and Siemens in Germany, so you receive their factory expertise in writing software code for Porsche®. They have been writing software for Porsche® since 1983, before many of our competitors were established; very few can make that same claim. Most importantly, our software engineers are committed to software tuning for PORSCHE® ONLY, so our sole purpose is to write the most polished Porsche® software available in the industry.
REVERSIBLE – The FVD Software Module is completely reversible.
ADAPTABLE – Our software is adaptive and as such we give you hundreds of software timing maps. That's right, hundreds of software maps! Each of our maps are tied into the vehicle's sensor information so with differing variations in climate, throttle and exhaust gas temperature our software automatically adjusts to give you superior performance and a factory-smooth feel.
GUARANTEED – 30-day money back guarantee! Not satisfied with the power, simply remove the module and send it back. No questions asked.
Installation Instructions are included. Professional Installation Recommended.
Size: 11.81 x 7.87 x 5.91 inchesFID: FVD.991.618.03R02
Product weight incl. Packing: 1.1 pounds
Product weight incl. Packing: 1.1 pounds
|991.2 TT (16-)||991.2 Turbo, 3.8L, 397kW (16-)|
|991.2 Turbo S, 3.8L, 427kW (16-)|